Friday, September 16, 2011

HEALTH UPDATE: Friday, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011



I am slowly getting used to having no hair.  Last week, I put all my shampoos, conditioners and hair contraptions (blow dryer, straightener, brushes, etc.) away until I need them again.  I also got a few more hats in different colors, which I will admit to wearing – not only -- because of having no hair, but also because I like the way that they look on me.  Oh well, that may be just in my mind, but it is my choice to wear them at this point.  When I am finished with the hats, etc., I may keep a few, but for the most part; I will have them properly cleaned and donate them to the cancer center near where I live. 

On another note, I took a few weeks off from class again, but will begin again next week with one called “Instructional Design and Delivery”.  I am not sure what it involves yet, but I will find out very shortly.  I know that it has something to do with a slide presentation for the first week, so that will be lots of fun.  I have done several of those productions before and I have enjoyed them immensely.  So, wish me luck! On that note, I shall close for this time by wishing you all well in all aspects of your life!

Remember to live, do not simply exist!
Learn something new each day!
Listen, especially to the silent things people do not or cannot say!
Laugh until you cry, and most of all,
Love for all it is worth!

CONNIE*

No comments:

Post a Comment