Monday, May 30, 2011

Hospital Stay…

I am going in for surgery soon on some lady parts (what are the odds that it would turn out to be the only one left in there) that are causing problems with my delicate tummy area. Next Monday is my initial appointment with the doctor and the pre-surgery appointment, so I am sure the surgery will be sometime that same week. I will be in the hospital they tell me a week give or take a day or so... In addition, off work for at least two months and off classes at AU for a least a month until I feel like going back to my homework schedule. I hate pain and being unable to take care of myself, so wish me patience and bravery!


 

So, wish me luck! I hate to think the "C" word, but with my history, I must at least let it enter my mind. As you can well tell, it sticks in the mind once it is there and it is hard not to worry!


 

Send your prayers and just think good thoughts for me. Live, laugh, learn, and love always!


Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment