Thursday, October 6, 2011

EDU-652 -- October 6, 2011

This week, we are learning about JING.COM and  blogs.  I have had my blog since February for another class.  So, I have been keeping it up about every two weeks or so on both the educational and medical (health) sides of my life.  I enjoy writing, so this is just another way of expressing myself.  

I also used JING for the first time this week.  JING is a computer software program used to capture pictures, screenshots, etc.  JING can be used for business and personal reasons.  (Dang, I don't know why but I kept on trying to put JINX instead of JING!! Where is my mind? My chemo brain is alive and working well!)  :+_)  I hope I got them all spelled the right way!

The picture I captured for JING can be found at: 

http://www.screencast.com/users/geminiladyinred2011/folders/Default/media/701494a9-84f0-4e98-965b-0962165f8e2a

Keep writing!  Connie


PS -- The question was:  What is my favorite Chinese food?  This picture was in my local newspaper a month or so ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment