Friday, February 4, 2011

Connie V.'s first 'ever' blog

This is my first blog -- ever!  I am doing it as a classroom assignment for my Master's Program with AU. I am new to this type of computer escapade, but since I love to write (and design), I am sure that it will be an enjoyable experience.
I love to read and write, design and write letters whenever I can, I guess you could say that reading and writing are in my blood.  I have written poems that have been published at poetry.com.  One of the things that I have found with going to classes online is that if you do not love to write, it is not a good choice for you as a student.  I have written many, many papers since I have been in classes at AU in February 2008.  I recently received my BASS in Education.  I love doing the research, writting and editing the papers, etc.  Now, I am learning to use PowerPoint, which is another new experience.  I did one for a previous class about the "life" of Connie.  I enjoyed creating that one, and one of these days, I shall update it.
Well, all for now... Everyone, take care and remember... "live, laugh, and love" always!

No comments:

Post a Comment